Rotator with adjustable box holders
Optimises the working condition - focus on safety!
The Rotator with adjustable box holders is a unique and flexible solution for companies, requiring handling of boxes with different widths (adjusted by a handle - widths between 800 mm and 1200 mm).
The box holders are standard and will be fitted at factory.
The Rotator with adjustable box holders can tilt crates and boxes so that the user can reach the contents without stretching, bending and straining the back.
One box holder can manage 1000 kg, also when tilting more than 90Â°.
- Depending on the type and weight of the box and the working situation the following can be chosen:
Clamp which hold boxes of heights between 635 and 875 mm, when tilted (also 180Â°). Clamps are recommended when tilting more than 60Â°
- Side support plates
- Low maintenance costs - no relays and wearing parts
- Tilting function is deactivated when the rotation centre is more than 1180 mm or less than 680 mm above the floor.
EFFICIENCY AND FLEXIBILITY
- Height adjustment, rotation and transportation in the same unit
- Easy to set degree of tilt and rotation speed
- Precise and controlled acceleration/deceleration on rotation at start/stop
- Tilting function is deactivated automatically, when rotating to neutral position
- Remote control for rotation/lifting/lowering (with cable as standard/wireless as optional extra)
- Large display â€“ easy to use, easy visual presentation, touch screen
- Possible to program e.g. several stops, turning angle, speed, rotation
- Log function, e.g. operational time, current consumption, number of operations, overload registration, battery status
- Shows error messages and actual position/turning angle